PikPok, Wellington, 30 October 2015: Leading publisher PikPok today announced their popular game Breakneck™ is now available on the new Apple TV.
Breakneck sees players speed across an Earth ravaged by an alien occupation, chased by relentless pursuers. Flying close to obstacles boosts speed but increases danger, and the valuable resources that litter the landscape need collection, requiring precision and risk-taking by the player. Featuring state-of-the-art graphics, daily environment changes, and action-packed surprises, Breakneck is a game thrill-seekers of all ages enjoy.
“The launch of Breakneck has been a big success and we’re excited to announce that the game is now available to play on Apple TV,” said Karah Sutton, Marketing Manager of PikPok.
“The high quality graphics of Breakneck and controller support make it a perfect fit for the platform, and the Apple TV makes the high-speed experience even more thrilling.”
The Breakneck™ App features:
- Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
- Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
- Play and collect new kits to customise your speeder!
- Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
- Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
- Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
- Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
- Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
- All new original soundtrack by musical artist Kadington
- Metal support
- GameCenter support
- MFI controller support
The Breakneck App for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and now Apple TV are available for free on the respective App Stores. New Apple TV owners can download the Breakneck App from the App Store for Apple TV.
PikPok is a leading publisher of great games across mobile, tablet and desktop. With a portfolio of original, licensed, and third party developed properties, PikPok delivers games that appeal to all consumers with pick-up-and-play gameplay, high-quality art, and immersive audio design which provide rich game experiences. PikPok has released multiple critically and commercially successful games including the popular Flick Kick® series, BAFTA nominated Super Monsters Ate My Condo™, Into the Dead® and more. Steal a moment, and play a game from PikPok.
For more information on PikPok, please visit www.pikpok.com and www.facebook.com/pikpokgames