PikPok, Wellington, 11 December 2015: Leading publisher PikPok today announced the launch of their original game Breakneck™ for Android phones, tablets, and Android TV on the Google Play store.
Breakneck sees players speed across an Earth ravaged by an alien occupation, chased by relentless pursuers. Flying close to obstacles boosts speed but increases danger, and the valuable resources that litter the landscape need collection, requiring precision and risk-taking by the player. Featuring state-of-the-art graphics, daily environment changes, and action-packed surprises, Breakneck is a game thrill-seekers of all ages will enjoy.
“Fans have been giving us great feedback that Breakneck really captures a sense of speed and danger, as well as being just good fun,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of PikPok. “It’s been great to get that response, and we are pleased that a whole new market of players can now experience the game on their chosen device.”
The Breakneck™ app for Google Play features:
- Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
- Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
- Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
- Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
- Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
- Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
- Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
- All-new original soundtrack by music artist Kadington
Breakneck™ app is available for Android phones and tablets from Google Play
Media and more information about the Breakneck app can be found at
PikPok is a leading publisher of great games across mobile, tablet and desktop. With a portfolio of original, licensed, and third party developed properties, PikPok delivers games that appeal to all consumers with pick-up-and-play gameplay, high-quality art, and immersive audio design which provide rich game experiences. PikPok has released multiple critically and commercially successful games including the popular Flick Kick® series, BAFTA nominated Super Monsters Ate My Condo™, Into the Dead® and more. Steal a moment, and play a game from PikPok. For more information on PikPok, please visit pikpok.com and facebook.com/pikpokgames