PikPok, Wellington, 28 August 2015: Leading publisher PikPok today announced the launch of their new game Breakneck™ for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store.
Breakneck sees players speed across an Earth ravaged by an alien occupation, chased by relentless pursuers. Flying close to obstacles boosts speed but increases danger, and the valuable resources that litter the landscape need collection, requiring precision and risk-taking by the player. Featuring state-of-the-art graphics, daily environment changes, and action-packed surprises, Breakneck is a game thrill-seekers of all ages will enjoy.
“The launch of Breakneck has been eagerly anticipated, and we’re excited to announce the game is now available to play worldwide,” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of PikPok.
“Combining facets of racing games and endless runners, and set in a constantly evolving environment with a futuristic twist, Breakneck builds on PikPok’s past successes and strengths to create a whole new high fidelity, edge of your seat experience,” said Wynands.
The Breakneck™ app will offer the following key features:
- Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
- Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
- Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
- Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
- Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
- Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
- Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
- All-new original soundtrack by music artist Kadington
Breakneck™ app is available from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The music from Breakneck is available from iTunes as a bonus track on Kadington’s EP Don’t Kick the Cat
PikPok is a leading publisher of great games across mobile, tablet and desktop. With a portfolio of original, licensed, and third party developed properties, PikPok delivers games that appeal to all consumers with pick-up-and-play gameplay, high-quality art, and immersive audio design which provide rich game experiences. PikPok has released multiple critically and commercially successful games including the popular Flick Kick® series, BAFTA nominated Super Monsters Ate My Condo™, Into the Dead® and more. Steal a moment, and play a game from PikPok. For more information on PikPok, please visit www.pikpok.com and www.facebook.com/pikpokgames