PikPok, Wellington, 11 August 2015: Leading publisher PikPok today announced that their new game Breakneck™ will launch for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch on August 27, 2015 on the App Store.
Breakneck sees players speed across an Earth ravaged by an alien occupation, chased by relentless pursuers. Flying close to obstacles boosts speed but increases danger, and the valuable resources that litter the landscape need collection, requiring precision and risk-taking by the player. Featuring state-of-the-art graphics, daily environment changes, and action-packed surprises, Breakneck is a game thrill-seekers of all ages will enjoy.
“We are excited to announce the upcoming launch of Breakneck on the App Store” said Mario Wynands, Managing Director of PikPok. “Combining facets of racing games and endless runners, and set in a constantly evolving environment with a futuristic twist, Breakneck builds on PikPok’s past successes and strengths to create a whole new high fidelity, edge of your seat experience.”
The Breakneck app features:
- Thrilling action gameplay as you speed through a hostile world, building distance and collecting supplies
- Daily and weekly missions to test your abilities
- Awesome 3D graphics and environments depicting a ravaged post invasion landscape
- Phantom ships of last and best daily runs so you can race to beat your best score
- Environment resets daily so there are always new paths and challenges to master
- Weekly tournaments and leaderboards so you can compete against other survivors
- Boosts and unlockable ship upgrades to help you tackle ever-evolving challenges
Breakneck also features an all original soundtrack by music artist Kadington. More information about Kadington can be found at www.kadingtonmusic.com
Media and more information about the Breakneck app can be found at www.pikpok.com/games/breakneck.
PikPok is a leading publisher of great games across mobile, tablet and desktop. With a portfolio of original, licensed, and third party developed properties, PikPok delivers games that appeal to all consumers with pick-up-and-play gameplay, high-quality art, and immersive audio design which provide rich game experiences. PikPok has released multiple critically and commercially successful games including the popular Flick Kick® series, BAFTA nominated Super Monsters Ate My Condo™, Into the Dead® and more. Steal a moment, and play a game from PikPok. For more information on PikPok, please visit www.pikpok.com and www.facebook.com/pikpokgames