Cannes Lions has announced members of the 16 juries of the 2015 Festival of Creativity. 309 people from 44 countries have been named.
In the year the event is promoting keenly its non-category specific Glass Lion, to celebrate the achievements of women, the combined juries’ make-up includes 31.5% women – an odd statistic that works out to 97.3 female judges.
The jury for the Glass Lion has yet to be announced.
The 309 judges will wade through some 40,000 entries across the event’s various award categories.
The 62nd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity runs 21 – 27 June.
The NZ jury members are:
- Lucinda Sherborne, DDB (Creative Effectiveness)
- Guy Roberts, Saatchi & Saatchi (Cyber)
- Musonda Katongo, Y&R (Design)
- Robert Harvey, Dentsu Aegis Network (Media)
- Trish Sherson, Sherson Wills (PR)
- Tony Clewett, FCB (Promo & Activation)
- Bridget Taylor, Contagion (Radio)