The latest issue of Sony’s CineAlta published just before Christmas, too late to make our final 2014 newsletter, but well worth a spot in 2015’s starting line-up.
In this issue there’s a timely article, just ahead of the festival opening, on the Sundance Labs programme, plus production profiles, interviews and more technical pieces. At 150+ pages, there’s plenty of holiday reading on offer, including:
- ANNIE – It’s a 4K Life – with the Director and Cinematographer
- An Owner/Operator’s Story: My Journey from a C300 to the F5
- Workflow Made Easy with Catalyst Browse and Catalyst Prepare applications from Sony Creative Software
- 4K in Corporate Production
- Sundance Labs – Education in Film Making
- Behind the Scenes with Sony Professional Service
- The Wedding Ringer
- Plus interviews with
- Rodrigo Prieto, ASC, AMC on using the F55 with Director Martin Scorsese
- Daryn Okada, ASC on shooting Dolphin Tale 2 and Let’s Be Cops
- Director Joseph Kosinski discusses TRON: Legacy, Oblivion, and his Destiny
Issue 4 of CineAlta is available here. Previous editions can be found from ISSUU Sony Professional home page.
Access CineAlta Magazine on the go – on all mobile platforms with IOS, Android and Windows downloadable ISSUU Apps. You can even share your favorite stories on Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Tumblr, Twitter or via email. You can easily clip, share and comment on any image, quote or page and share the clip on social media and via email.