The Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers Australia Section’s SMPTE17 Conference offers a huge variety of technical sessions on the media and entertainment industry’s “hot” issues. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear and learn from local and international thought leaders.
Early Bird discounts have now been extended until June 30th.
Just some of the topics and sessions…
- Keynote address by Michelle Rowland MP, Australia’s Shadow Minister for Communications
- High Dynamic Range – closer to the human eye
- Moving to IP-based systems – the challenges
- Leading with diversity – Women in media and technology
- Virtual and Augmented Reality – a new frontier for vision and sound
- Colour management of LED lighting fixtures
- Cloud technologies – anything, anywhere?
- Case studies include “Delivering Drama for Extreme Screen” with Ben Allan ACS, using IP technology to bring Francis Ford Coppola’s “live cinema” project to life, and remote TV production for Formula One.
Bookings for the full Conference can take advantage of Early Bird discounts until June 30th, plus there’s a very special rate for students of media. Tickets also available in a bundle of six sessions, fully transferable. Registration for the Exhibition-only is free.
For full detail on specific sessions and speakers, and to book online now, go to smpte.com.au/2017/conference